We are situated in Central London in the area of Ealing / Chiswick.
Ealing boasts a large shopping centre with cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops within easy walking distance of the B&B.
This is a great location for tourism in the area of London because:
- It is short walk to Ealing Broadway Tube Stationand and West Ealing Train Station;
- Only a short distance from Heathrow airport;
- 15 minutes only by car to the West End ;
- Very close to Wembley;
- Within easy reach of The National Archives in Kew, and;
- Less than 20 minutes on the underground to central tourist areas.
- From Heathrow airport, take the Heathrow Connect towards Paddington railway station. Get off at Ealing Broadway. The property is just a very short stroll away.
- From Gatwick airport, take the Gatwick Express to Victoria station. Switch with the the District line to Ealing Broadway. The property is just a very short stroll away.
- From Luton airport, take the First Capital Connect towards Brighton rail station. Get off at King's Cross. Reach the underground on foot and take the Circle line towards Baker Street up to Paddington.
- From Stansted airport take the Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale station. Switch with the Victoria line towards Brixton up to Oxford Circus. Take the Central line to Ealing Broadway. The property is just a very short stroll away.
- Close to such tourist attractions as Ealing Abbey, Walpole Park & House, Osterley Home & Grounds, Chiswick House, Syon House & Park, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club, The River Thames, Gunnersbury Park Museum, Hampton Court, Hindu temple Shri Swaminalayan Mandir, Ham House, Ealing Zoo, Hogarth's House, Boston Manor House, Kew Bridge Steam Museum, Kew Gardens, Royal Botanic Gardens;
- Within walking distance of Ealing Film Studios;
- Wembley Stadium;
- Wembley Arena;
- Brent Valley Golf Course;
- Twickenham Stadium;
- Portobello Road Market